McDonald’s Company was founded in the year 1940 as a Barbecue restaurant by the McDonald brothers, Richard McDonald and Maurice McDonald. It is the world’s largest chain of burger fast food restaurants, serving approximately 68 million customers daily in 119 countries and boasting 35,000 outlets worldwide.
McDonald’s generates its revenue from sales made by the company’s restaurants. The rent and fees of the Company is paid by franchises and royalties.
McDonald’s primarily sells Cheeseburgers, Hamburgers, fries, chicken, desserts, soft drinks, breakfast items and milkshakes. However MacDonald expanded its menu to incorporate fish, salads, wraps, smoothies and fruits in response to changing tastes.
What is www.McDvoice.com?
This is MacDonald’s survey for the customers and it is meant to be completed by giving valuable feedback back to the company in order to measure the customers’ satisfaction with the company’s products and services. The end goal of this McDonald’s survey is to collect their feedback, which the company can use to improve overall customer experience. McDonald’s values the opinion and as motivation, the customers can enter the sweepstakes for $1,000 grand prize. Please check out mcdvoice.com for better understanding of what mcdvoice is all about.
Step by Step Guide of how participants enter the McDonald’s Customer Satisfactory Survey
Requirements include the following
- A valid receipt of most recent purchase with an invitation to take the survey from McDonald’s
- Availability of internet access. It can either be through a mobile device or a computer
Step by Step Guide How to Fill the McDonald’s Customer Satisfactory Survey includes the following
- Enter the official survey webpage at www.mcdvoice.com
- Choose the language to use
- Enter the store number, KS number, date and time of visit, order number, total amount paid and whether the participant is over 13 years from the McDonald’s receipt.
- Click start to continue
- Continue by answering all the required questions truthfully
- Write the validation code received on the receipt and use it to redeem the offer